97 percent of the countrys urban population and 82% of the Iranian citizens in rural areas had access to natural gas supplied by NIGC by the national gas distribution network, which is one of the worlds most expansive ones.
Omans oil minister said that Washington did not want his country to stop the gas pipeline project with Iran, and the talks will continue.
Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC...
Iran’s natural gas export to Iraq from Iran’s Naftshahr border has resumed...
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Deputy Head of NIGC Appointed
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco