Irans gas processing and transmission capacity will reach a billion cubic meters a day by the end of the current Iranian calendar year, managing directors of the National Iranian Gas Company (NIGC), Hassan Montazer Torbati said...
Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Mohammed Barkindo said that Iran is one of the key energy centers in the world and enjoys the largest oil and gas reserves in the world...
The visiting representative of one of German Companies, described the Iran Oil Show as good opportunity to keep relations with our clients...
The visiting project manager of Hangzhou Steam Turbine Co., Yang Li described the ongoing Iran Oil Show 2019 as professional event because it provides opportunity to familiar with other potentials of participants companies...
The visiting representative of one of German Companies, described the Iran Oil Show as golden opportunity to promote our business and companys name...
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco
- Deputy Head of NIGC Appointed