The countrys progress had continued despite the sanctions and economic difficulties.
The countrys gas production capacity from the supergiant South Pars gas field would cross 750 million cubic meters per day by late 2019.
It is a proud honor for us as the National Iranian Gas Company that you, over the past year, called this company the pride of the government and nation, and gave us the incentive to work harder, to receive self-sufficiency and self-esteem.
The latest estimates indicated that Iran, China, the US and Russia will be the four biggest suppliers of natural gas by 2040.
We are ready to export more gas to Armenia.
Top news stories
- Gas Export to Iraq has resumed
- Unveiling of the New Version of the English Site of the NIGC
- Iran Welcomes Talks on Gas Pipeline with Pakistan
- Shourijeh Gas Storage Capacity to Reach 4.5 bcm
- IGAT-6 Gas Pipeline Fully Operational
- Iran can be Reliable Energy Supplier for Pakistan
- Natural Gas
- Nabucco Gas Pipeline Project
- A Glance at the NIGC Administration and Organization Staff
- Deputy Head of NIGC Appointed
- Markets and Sources for Nabucco